CLOTHING:: Bookworm T-Shirt and Floral Printed Pants
Hiya guys.. Today boring tuition as per normal. Luckily, our regular tutor is back from his overseas trip. Good Heaven.
After tuition, went to JE Regional Library alone as yesterday didnt get to go to library as there's this ummm.. Collect donation thinggy for one of the mosque here. Very tiring and hot though. But im so thankful cause i got only Five Dollars and one the mosque uncle bought for me and my friend drinks and puffs.
Rode 105 to library. On the way there, i donated like three cans. You get what i mean? I donated the flag day thinggy three times to be frank. Arrived there, decided to buy a somekind of popsicle. I reconsider about it but then change my mind.
Browsed every section of the books at level two. The right side. Not all. Of Course. Found interesting seven books just at that particular level two. Met my classmate there. Her mother ordered her to go to Phoon Huat to buy some things, so i tag along with her after checking in my books. Before that, i treated her and myself each with popsicle. Which cost $0.80 each only. I bought Zapple flavoured and she bought Mango flavoured. Nyum!!
Window-shopping at Cash Converter about half and hour. Came out of the shop empty handed. Hahaha. Funny though.
I checked my weight at the pink scaling machine. Guess what? I gained two more kilos and now im 37kg!! Yeah! But im still underweight!!!
And the back of the card stated in english : ' You have and unusually warm and generous nature and are beloved by all who you know.. ' I wonder if it's true or not..
Then we went straight to Phoon Huat which we basically have the same thought that says the shop is so old fashion. I added in my thoughts that although it is a bit of old fashion and orbit but it is useful, for people who's so freak about cooking.
Currently listening to ummm.. Avenged Sevenfold/Bat Country..
But now.. Christina Aguilera/Fighter.. Ahhhh!! My favourite song! One of it actually.
Ummm.. I dont have any more work currently.. So im so boring right now.
So.. To fill my precious time.. I want to type down all the books that i borrowed just now.
BOOKS:
Rubber Glove Or Jimmy Choos/ Faith Bleasdale
Cool For Cats/ Jessica Adams
Touch the Sky/ Zita Adamson
Slave to Fashion, Alice's Secret Garden/ Rebecca Campbell
Wedding Bell Blues/ Robyn Amos
The Cupid Effect/ Dorothy Koomson
Total number of books=7
Nice!
Okay.. Bye now!
No comments:
Post a Comment