Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm All Browned Up

Went to East Coast Park with my lovely family today. So that's why i'm all browned up ladies and gentlemen. I think i'm 10 shades darker. Ahh.. Haha. Now i look like the DOHA ASIAN GAMES bodybuilder. Eeee.. Honestly, i hate their physique. Eee.. Tkleh angkat. Looks like roasted piggy. Which has been marinated. Bluek.

I learned how to float in (on?) the sea today. Hahaha. Uber stupid right me? But the water keeps entering my nose. And it stings. Anyway, caught a small fish just now. Not really caught lah, but i trapped it between my hands. So cuteeee.. Smaller than an anchovy. And cuttterr. Bronz-y in colour. There was another silver-y coloured but it ran away. I mean, swam away. I named them, Mardy (for the bronze- coloured) and Marsio. Hahaha.

I've got nothing more to say. Tata

No comments: