Saturday, May 19, 2007

Results Are In.

Hannah's been neglecting to update her blog for a long period of time.
Just came back from visiting Granny at hospital. She was warded again last week. The ward which she is in right now is far away from the other wards. Haha. Super-scary. The wards on the level are all big and consist of an 'extra' room for the nurses or whoever it is.
Anyway, she told us creepy things just now. Such as, there's many of her 'friends' inside the ward. And they 'siang tidur, malam berjage' or something like that. Creepy kan?? Then another thing is the 'warden pendek'. Super scary!! She said that this 'warden pendek' keep crying and doesnt laugh at all. We asked her where is this 'warden' and she said just outside the ward. Which is the 'extra' room i said. Oh.My.God. Pity Granny. She doesnt know anything. But she wasnt grumpy just now. She was calm and cute.
She tried to scratch the nurse's face who was checking on her just now. She's playing okay?! Haha. She did that twice. Cuteness.

The results are in. I'm not that happy about my results. But the thing is, i'm so happy with my Physics and English. Chem, Maths, and Malay just sucks to the core. I mean, for the Chem's case, the teacher sucks like hell.
InsyaAllah if all the marks are combined together with all the previous testes (plural for test), i can ace all of the subjects. Amin.

My class held a small party yesterday. To celebrate the April and May's babies and i think to celebrate the end of Term...... i dont know. We had pizzas, nyummy brownie made by our dearest Luscious(hahah!!) JoJo, and wobbly dadeh made by dearest Momo. I ate each of everything. I brought home 5 pieces of brownie since nobody wants them anymore. Haha. Just right for my family.
Hannah's a good girl, she doesnt eat it all by herself.

Talking bout the end of Term, Cameron, Here I Come!!! I so cant wait!! The shopping before the trip all.. Woohoo.. Dont forget girls!! Okay, fine. Maybe you're not that excited as i am. There's a major problem actually. I DONT HAVE ANY CAMERA!!! Boohoo..~!!! How the hell am i going to bring back memories?!
Before i forget, me and a big group of friends went out a few weeks ago. It was fun. But well, there's too many people ley... Tkleh ang!
I dont have nice pictures to post. All of the pictures i took were dark and blurry and whatsoever. But i do have a suprise picture for you all.


Tada~!! A half naked mannequin. Actually, it's not half naked. If you're that intellect, you would realise that the top the doll's wearing slipped down its body. Haha. To reveal the breast! Oh.My.God.

To end this post, i would like to recall back the sour moment me and Mary encountered at the Newton Station. We didnt exactly break the law. A drink wont bite wouldnt it?? But we nearly got a fine for it. Shitty Asshole MaSquared. I thought it was unfair! He said he see many of my schoolmates who eat and drink at the station, and he's particularly upset about it. Why didnt he scold them back then?? Why did he scold us?? Racist is it?? Kepala Buts sia!

Now, i would like to end this post. My next post will be about my Obsessions...

No comments: