It's been a month and four days since i last updated. Guiness Hannah Record! Okay. I missed blogging. But my hands which suddenly weigh 1 ton each makes me more lazier than lazy.
3 days after my last post which was on 14 July, my grandma passed away. I must admit it was not a shock that she died. I mean, there was like signs but i just cant put a finger on it. I was at school at that point of time. My cousin fetched me from there. People(students) were like gawking at him like what sia.
Then there was the National Day Preview. It was good. Since it's my first time going to the parade, kiasu ah beb. I hate the part where we have to have line up to have our belongings checked but for security reasons, i just go with the flow. I dont want to end up losing my limbs due to some bomb-ist blasting a bomb at the parade.
Then Sports Day. Blahblahblah.. Won a medal for a goofy pass-the-waterbombs-using-the-trashbag game. Haha. Lame kan. Didnt win any medal for the athletic games. 1st reason, memang aku sedar aku slow. 2nd reason, my leg was as if someone was trying to pull my muscle apart. This is due to my stupidity for skipping for an hour the day before trying to strengthen my leg muscles but didnt warm up first.
I'm having signs saying that i'm gonna flunk my tests this term. Hopefully i wont. I still have some faith. But i'm really 10000000x sure, my Maths gonna be like my cats' shit.
Well, since when it's not?
No comments:
Post a Comment