Saturday, November 08, 2008

I Rock Or What?

Now now, shuddup everyone. This goblok is actually updating. Hip hip hurrah! No no, the world's not ending nor are you dreaming. No need to pinch your cheek until it bruises and oozes blood.

Kay. I just realised that my last update is full of crappy grammatical errors. And i mean, tons of it. God. Lengleng tol. Forgive me all english hardcores. I'm still a learning child. Hah. Like what Mr. E commented of my composition, "if not for the errors in your tenses, it would have been a good piece of work."

Like what i said, in this case, typed, I ROCK OR WHAT?!!

Continuing this prone-to-grammatical-errors-post, my life, currently, sucks. I mean, in the exam department. No doubt, i made it like that.

Well, i'm the one to be blamed for failing my geography paper, cause i dont remember how does an Oxbow Lake looks like annnnnd my drawing ended up looking like a "Pocong" (which is undeniably an insult for this particular kind) or if you want an Islamic version of it, a "hajar aswad" as what Mr. I commented (on our drawings) randomly, which means w/o mentioning any names, but i can truly see the resemblance in mine.
I'm the one to be blamed for not focusing more on Physics annnnd ended up writing Avogadro's constant instead of the speed of light. Annnnnd i mixed up all the equations annnnnd ended up all confused on the difference between resistance and current and charge and etc.
Maths. Practice!Practice!Practice!Practice!Practice! x a million
Chemistry. GelakGelakGelakGelakGelakGelak! x a billion
English and Malay. *sigh*

Whatever it is, I MUST STRIVE FOR THE BIG MAMA OF ALL Os!

Next year, new building, new people (Muis-ians etc.) and hopefully a new fully restored brain.
God.
Next year = Graduation.
HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHH!
TAK MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Boohoohoo.. =(((((
Nemmmmmmmmmmmmmind. Must be strong. Still got a few more months to go. Sheeeesh.

Aite. Members of the school are still packing things up. Might be in school this following Tuesday and maybe during the holidays to help them to pack and unpack.
Love it very the much! Friends & School are loved.

NOTE
TO MY BELOVED S4IHSANians WHO's READING THIS,
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF PRESENT NEXT FRIDAY FOR THE MAYBE-PARTY and CLASS PHOTO-TAKING. WE SHALL TAKE PICTURES IN FRONT OF THE GRAND DAME ITSELF AND RANDOM ARE-LOVED PLACES SUCH AS THE TOILET,CANTEEN,NON-EXISTENT ECO GARDEN, FIELD, FIELD's goalpost (which left a negative after-effect on my face after taking pictures with it), AND ETC.

<3 LURBLURB, MISS CHAIR <3

Umm hmmm. Ape lagi nk post. Kay la. Sayonara~!
Gonna post random pictures.




Eh eh, rindu 'abang'(ehem. syafiq.) laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. (Urgh!) Hahaha.

No comments: