Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New year, new me! (not.)

From yesterday's post :

I'm listening to Van Halen right at this moment. And i don't even know why. Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE. Intended to post on the midnight itself but laziness overwhelmed my being. So, i spent my new year midnight burning holes in the computer screen, shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR at my cats, at my sisters, not forgetting out my windows.
I planned an impromptu picnic on Saturday. My way of ushering in the new year and as to congratulate my friends who were starting Pre-U. It wasn't exactly a huge turnout but it wasn't disappointing either. I had a great time. But as always, it always breaks my heart everytime to see each and every one of them leaving when it's time to go back home. I don't want the day to end.....................
God, i have to move on. I have to get over the fact that i can't have things the same as always. Everything's around me changing.
Btw, thanks to those who turned up on Saturday.

Umm, the end?

No comments: