Thursday, September 07, 2006

Deepest Sympathy To The Crocodile Hunter's Family

Welo guys! Hehe. My title may sound mushy but really that's what i felt.

School starts like emm.. four more days? Ahhhh.. I dont want to go to school nemore. I hate school! Yesterday, as promised, was maths class. I didnt concentrate much like i did last Monday cause there's many things going around inside my head. After the class, The Pingus (which is me and my other three girlfriends) went to FAR EAST PLAZA. It was a tiring one though. We ate Fried Mars which my friend thought was WHITE MUSK cause well, i didnt pronounce it properly. But hahahahahha.. JOKE OF THE DAY.
Then we went around the shops there like hundred times searching for the perfect $10 present for one of the PINGUS but to no avail, nothing seems to interest her. Huh! I decided to take new prints(neo prints?) if birthday pingu (girl replaced with pingu) dont know what to spend the money on, but the other two pingus kind of disagree. The oldest Pingu said that she hate to take pictures and i was like hahaha. But i cannot retaliate right because it's part of her money too. At last we gave birthday Pingu the money and let her buy anything she wants at Pasir Ris or something like that. And well Pingus, sory if you didnt have a great time yesterday. :]

Right now i'm alone at home. And digging in neopolitan icecream with nutella and peanut butter! I swear i wont spill it on the keyboard. Nutella and peanut butter is a great combination! Try eating both of them together with a toast. Heavenly beb. The nutella melts in your mouth while peanut butter stays solid. Woohooo.. Shiok.

I wanna buy Nelly Furtado, Aly and Aj, and The Veronicas album!! But the problem is that, i donno how to save. Cause the moment my 'tabung' is filled with money, here comes the naughty hand and spend all the money inside. Ahhh.. very naughty hands right. Weee.. Till here then. Tutu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHITE MUSK! joke of the day indeed. ^^ the birthday pingu is still searching for the Perfect Pingu Present. =p which, for some reason, is hard to find. **;

Nelly Furtado.. I liked her better in the older days when she was 'free like a bird'. The 'Promiscious' (i spelled that wrongly, right? i know) and maneating one seems like someone P!nk would label a 'stupid girl'.