Weylo guys!!! I'm back after like 3 months M.I.A . Hehe. Well, first reason i was grounded, and second reason i'm so lazy to update. Unsuprise, unsuprise.
Today's the 2nd of September and next week is holiday!! Not really holliday, suppose to be HELL-iday. Maths class!!! Ahhhh.. Thank God it's only on Monday and Wednesday. Yayness!
Last Thursday was Teacher's Day celebration and it was great! Not so great actually. :[ 'Cause didnt get to watched other performance. But our SECONDARY TWO perfomance was a blast!! I lloooooooorrve it. I love you guys!!! This year is a memorable year to MUE(me)!! (There's such word right? Memorable?)
Okay. What the Heck. Babbling about again. Umm.. YEah!! Just want to tell that there's another thing to be added to my Wishlist. I wanna go to LONDON!!! Hahaha. Well, stupid isnt it? But not to me!! I wanna see Big Ben, and the Guards(i dono what they call them) and London Bridge!! Hahahahaha. :] :]
Wokeys. Wanna Go NOW
No comments:
Post a Comment