Elloo.. Hehehehe.. I'm Back. I'm uber back.
I decided to re-open my blog in case i get bored during the hols. But the thing is, (a) Is there still any faithful readers out there? (b) Should i put up a tagboard? (Coz i know that there will be NO one to tag) (c) Do i mind all this?
Okay. So, whatever.
Anyway, yesterday went to ETP for a class gathering. Actually, a half-class gathering since not all 27 of them came. It was uber FUN!! No words can describe it. Well, of course it was fun. I was with my close/closest friends yesterday.
The first ride we rode was Flipper. And i so HATE it to the core. Hahahaha. I cried okay!! It was super scaryy. And my partner was Syafiq (girl okay) and she was like so daring to ride anything. Ahhhhh.. And i was like SOoo the opposite.
Second, Yakult. Still the same partner. But i didnt care coz Yakult was more 'decent' than the first one. The face-mat was uber smelly. Hahaha.
Third, Haunted House. Oh God. Loads of screaming. Hahahah. There was this like wooden bridge and someone accidentally pushed me and i my leg 'termasuk satu lobang'. (Translate for me in English please!) Very embarassing but luckily no one saw it as it was very dark inside.
The dummy which made scream continuously was the one which is on the electric chair. Hehehe.
Fourth, Rainbow. My favourite! Haha! Sat between Syafiq and Syera. We were like sliding from left to right. Especially Syafiq. She sat ALONE.
Fifth, Viking. Eeeee.. The most hated ride after Flipper. Rode with Dayah Small. I was so scared that my palms were drenched with sweat. Eeee..
Sixth, Wet n Wild. Love it!!!! Rode with Syafiq. Me at the back. I was already drenched from head to toe before the boat went down the second slide.
Seventh, Family Coaster. Rode with Syafiq. Oh yeah baybeh!! Love it's rapid/violent movement.
Eighth, Family Coaster. With Oda. Hahahaha. Love IT!
Ninth, Red Baron. With Oda. So not fun.. Actually what made it not fun was the slow-ness. No thrill. And the itchy Malay attendant. We are the only tudongs on the ride and he tease us. He makes the plane go up and down many times..
Tenth, FLOOMM RIDEEE. With Cici Yam. LOVE IT!! I'm in front. She's at the back. When the boat was going up the second slide, Cici Yam was like singing loudly like a maniac as she was trying to shut out the noise that the boat was making.
Eleventh, RAINBOWWW. LOVE IT!! Sat between Sel and
My friends and i were like challenging each other who have the most loudest shriek.
12th (dont know how to spell it), last and the least, FLIPPER. I rode it again cause i wanna conquer my fear of this ride. It goes upwards then turn then backwards and the movement goes on. But nope, it doesnt work. I still havent conquer my fear.
At last, we went to play some carnival games. I play a basketball game and throw-a-ball-into-these-cups game. Hahaha.. Lose the two of them. Boohoo.
After that was BBQ, it was okay + boring. Okay coz there's loads of fun. Friends + Beach. Boring coz the BBQ fire pit wouldnt lit. At last, all the raw chicken was brought back by the organiser.( which is one of my classmates lah) And i didnt get to eat anything. Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment