Elllloo agaiin. I'm rotting at home!! ROT OF BOREDOM!! Sheesh.. I'm bored, i'm hungry. Cant take it.
Tomorrow's going picnic!!!! Yahhooooooooo.. At last. I'm out of this heaven of mine!! My boring heaven.
Nab Jo and i planned to go out again. With Syera, Cici Yam and Oda. But no Syafiq, since she's going overseas this week. Waaahhh.. So jealous. Bon Voyage okay??!! Bring home one handsome 'mat saleh' for me can??
Anyway, we decided to go cycling AFTER i learned how to ride one. Hehehe. And also go to Singapore River. Sight-seeing or something like that.. Cant go shopping or what leh.. Coz i know all of us are 'pokai' to the core.
I still cant get the ETP 'adventure' out of my mind yet. Ahhhh.. So fun. Well, excluding the BBQ part which i DONT get to eat anything just a few bites of PRINGLES. Oooo.. Nyummeh baybeh.
I thought of opening a personal blog for myself. Maybe open to public, maybe not. Okay okay. 'Merepek'. Sorry leh. I'm talking shit here. Just got nothing to say. But so boring. So i want to say something. And that something is shit. Okaylah. Better go out now before word of shitty-ness comes to my mind and i decided to write it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment