Yo yo yo guys. Check it out yo.
I actually missed blogging!! And today's not a Friday! I broke my promise. Huhu. Wont do it again. School's been really (1000000x) good/great.. Whatever.
I chose Handball though i dont know what the heck it is for my CCA. Thought of choosing Volleyball but well, the Sec 4s and 5s conquered it. Too bad.
I've been handling all the subjects in school suprisingly well. Haha. Of course. It's just the first term. And you know what, i've changed my mind about how awkward it would without a single male student in class. It's really (10000000x) great bayby!!!! Everything's are so opened. Well, some of us even changed their clothes inside the class. Of course it's not me! I'm a good girl okay?? 'Good' girl..
Oh yeah, forget to mention about netball. Again, suprisingly, i joined it. For the sake of because there's lack of seniors. And if it meets it's acquired(emm.. is it a wrong usage of word?? )number, then bye bye Hannah. Training's every Tue and Thurs. On Tue, came back from school around 745. The whole journey from Ninth Floor to where my home is, i talked to my sis on my hp. Hehe. You got it. I was scared like hell. The Ninth Floor was a long stretch of walkway with different sorts of lighting. The place is either lit up, or dim, or lit up or dim or lit up or dim. Got what i mean? Sometimes there's even no light!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
aww poor hannah molly balik sorang2.
.......oh, i'm not a 'good' girl???
hahaha.. hannah mollyyy???
.. YOU're a 'good' girl..
Post a Comment