First and foremost, i wanna wish Jem A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND CARE. PLEASE DONT BE JAM(BLUR) ALWAYS OKAY??
Hello fellow bloggers. Before i start, i want to highlight on something, someone mentioned to me that BALA is MaSQUARED God. I hope you guys understand what i mean by MaSQUARED. And it's inproper for us to call our 'beloved' fren (ehhemm..) MAEL, BALA. Hahahahaha. Sorry for all the inconvenience.
Friday was a collection day. I hate it actually. DUH! Who likes standing under the scorching sun while showcasing yourself with a tabung in your hand?? Thank God i was partnered with one of my beloved fren. Dayah M. The mosque we were assigned to was Alkaff Upp Serangoon Rd. One thing in mind. INDIANS. But nope, most them were students from a JC(i think) nearby. God.. Handsome to the core!!!! Oh! And the mosque was small. The woman's side was separated by curtains. And guess what, we amek our ablution OUTSIDE!!!!! No wall, no nothing!! Wawawawawa. And the mosque was like a church.
Went to eat NASI AYAM PENYET at Geylang. Nyummmmmehh.. I recooommennndd..
Gotta go now. Not supposed to be on the computer. Heaps of homework to do. Not so lah. I'm exaggerating. LUGHHHAHHH!!
P.S I dont know why, but well, he emo-ed with me. Well, i'm not the sort of person who lends somebody a shoulder. Hahah.. No lah.. I dont like emo emo. Or mushy mushy. But he was just confessing about his life.. GOSH.
No comments:
Post a Comment