Sunday, April 08, 2007

Aching All Over

Haha. Thanks Dayah for the comments. :]

I've been super busy with school these few days. Nasyid and handball especially.. I've been staying back every single day!! Except for Friday. Thank God. But i bet next week, would be a busier than busy week.

Had a handball match with the Earth-ians last Wednesday. I think my members did very well, but i think i did pretty badly. I can count how many times i caught the ball. But now, i dont. Heh. Anyway, the Earth-ians won. Aaaaah!! Full of despair. There's a few of their members whom i hate. But i aint want to mention names or what they did bcoz i'm already full of sins so i dont want to maximise it. Haha. Mepek je lar aku nie.
Anyway, if Tonek is playing, i would rejam her to death. Haha. Bedek lar Tonek. No worries. I'm too nice to do that.

Since Friday is a too-good-to-be-true day, (it's a holiday baby!) i had a handball practice that day. Of course with my FIRE members. It was fun. Added that there's a new member. Woohoo! By eleven, my tudung was soaked to the core of sweat, and i think i smell worst than my cat. And my cat is not that smelly, excuse me. Went to Syafiq's house after that. Ate Nasi Briyani. Yummeh. And NabJo, Miqdad was there. (Yelah, da mmg rumah die) Dont be jealous. We eat, talk, eat, talk and the verbS goes on. Syafiq was super DOL that day. (FYI: DOL stands for DASAR OTAK LEMBAB) New Vocab!
No offence Syafiq. Tapi kot da mcm gitu everyday, ape nak wat. Tapi tkpe, naseb pandai.

I cant wait for the re-match on Monday! Woohoo! (Please doa yang kite akan menang! Amin Ya Allah!!!) Then on Wednesay a match with Wind-ians. I think kite ade peluang untok menang. Ehehehe..

Ape lagi eh.... Okaylah. Dats all.
Chiow~!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

rejam me all you want.
I will rejam you back. muehehehe..

May the best element win!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry, terdelete my comment jus now. miqdad? tak jeles ah, kite ade ahmad and mus. muahaha, tebiat.

Anonymous said...

wahwah Nabilah! due2 kau nak!

share tkle ke?

Anonymous said...

eeh, no.those two are dedicated to me alone,and no one else. huhua.muslim yg currently sec 5 tu klau awk nk free bole.lagipon korang lup each other kn? awww...

Hannah Tora said...

hehe. nabJo tama'on. tonek mane ble amek muslim sec 5 tu, die mesti setie pada satu hidong. Zack-aria. my instincts tell me that dorg will be honeymoon-ing at Mesir.

Anonymous said...

eh I memang setie pada satu idong. kite dah plan pon nak honeymoon kat dlm pyramid kat Mesir. weee tk sbr! Y_Y

Anonymous said...

eek, ramantic nyer. nnti krng stare kt bulu idong each other. aww..