Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Hola~! Wow! I actually miss blogging. Hehe. I didnt post for two long weeks.
School's been great. But too many projects to be done. Thankfully, done half of them! Exam's coming, but they still give us heaps of project and tons of homework. What the Heaven? (Teacher says we must speak good words :] )

There's so many crisis with school life right now. Spiritually and Physically. Heh. If you get what i mean. The Physically thinggy is very merepek. Takleh ang punye! It's just a small matter but they made it into a huge problem. And i dont want to get on more details because i'm not involve and i dont want to be involve. And i'm neither in both sides. In my opinion, both sides are to be blamed.
There's a project tomorrow at my house. Arabic project. Eee.. So leceh. I bet my Sundays is going to be a PROJECT DAY. Cool huh?
And tomorrow Syera turns a year older! Weeewiiittt.. I've decided on what to buy for her. I hope it's not too costly. Heh.

MAJOR NEWS. I made up my mind to join the inter-house nasyid competition!! Yeah baby!! Okaylah. I sedar suare i ni tk seberape merdu. Tapi, it's not like i'm going solo or anything! If kite tk menang pon, at least i have something to remember during my Sec 3 year! Yeah.. I want to be like Cikgu Z. His secondary life is filled with memorable things!
Talking bout Mr. Zullies, he has been absent for quite a few days now. Aww.. We miss him to the core of the eye, i mean, earth. (I must say good words) Smoge die cepat sembuh! Amin!

Lagi ape ye nak ckp... OH!!!! Added to my Must-Go list is, Sweden, Venice, and Switzerland!!
YEAHHH!!!! Certain parts of Sweden and Switzerland is the sort of cottage-y life!! AHHHH!! Heaven!!! Must ajak Jem-Bon!! Venice, i want to ride the gondola!! And visit the Carnival of Venice. You guys must check it out!! The carnival is sort of the masquerade thinggy!!! AHHHHH!! Tkleh ang.

AND, the seller of The Sims 2 whom i bought from msgEd me yesterday. She told me she wants to sell her The Sims 2 Nightlife. Ape lagi!! Amek ah.. Murah seh! Tapi, kene beli hadiah orang2 dahulu!! :] (macam paham)

MY GEMOK a.k.a ROMEO IS STILL AS CUTE AS EVER! Eh, tu whom yang membantang-i, my sister says so too!! He's handsome!! Yeah!! At least someone agrees with me!

1 comment:

Tiara Najwa said...

hoi.. hehe.. letak la tagboard. kau nak link dia?? www.tagboard.com.. haha!! eh post kau best2 la!! haha!!aku suke yg bbq.. bnyk la kau nye mak datin ehk.. haha!!