Monday, March 19, 2007

First Day = Bad Day

Today's first day of school. I was expecting friends MSG-ing telling me that school had been cancelled due to Pak U absence. Didnt turn out that way.

I was lucky to met Mary at the MRT in the morning. I also met the Makcik whom started up a conversation with me last two weeks, and i place myself out of her sight in order NOT to start a conversation with her again. It was dead awkward talking with her.
Few metres away from the exit of Newton Stn , i smelled the lingering smell of rain. The nice, sweet-smelling smell.
RIBUT it was! Not just the rain. The wind made my scarf fly all over the place. Sorry Mr. Wind, i aint want my tudong fly along with you. The place then was just filled with few countable heads, suddenly, WOOoooo.. Students came up the 'sliding stairs' (i honestly forgot whats the term for the 'sliding stairs' something got to do with elevator) like para jemaah Haji.
A few stupid bravados took the challenge of dashing through the RIBUT with just a stupid umbrella. Haha.

And they damaged their own umbrella anyway. Their umbrella sort of 'overturned' . You know what i mean? Stupid kids.
The strong wind died down a few minutes later, me and Mary decided to tag along with a few Seniors. Sheesh.. Fate's not by our side i guess. Halfway through, the strong wind came again. Thank God our umbrellas werent 'overturned'.
By the time we reached school, we were soaked to the bone. We made a vow to bring poncho from now on!

That was today.
Yesterday my sis and I went out for bag-hunting. She settled with a bag which i convinced is pretty and spacious. It doesnt cause a fortune, but it's really nice!
After that, we watched Happily N Ever After at Jurong Entertainment. The movie's uber cool! Well, supposedly, it's MY type of movie. And the main male character is so gorgeous! For a cartoon that is.
Oh.. My sis bought 4 sort-of-babydoll spags and a weird looking clothes for me. Which only cost 10 bucks! Hehe. Cheap bargain! I like!

The day before yesterday which is Saturday was dumb! But at least my parents tried to make up by suggesting a few things to do. Well, it didnt really work that well. But it's okay i guess. I get to eat. Love you guys.

  • THERE'S A HOT GUY IN THE BUS TODAY WHO LOOKS LIKE ASHRAF SINCLAIR!!
  • DURING MY OUTING WITH SIS, SAW THESE TWO COSPLAY-ER. HAHA. IN JURONG???? WEIRD RIGHT. BUT THE ONE IN THE BLACK WIG WAS NICE! THE BLONDE ONE LOOK PRETTY SELEKEH.
  • MY NEW NICK IS AMNAH
  • I SCORED BADLY FOR MY EXPOSITION!!!!!! BUT SCORED GOOD-LY IN MY COMPRE FOR ROAD RAGE AND THE NAIVOTE THING. WOOooO! UPON 22, I SCORED 17 AND 20 RESPECTIVELY. MY FOLIO AND WORKBOOK IS PERFECT! NO INCOMPLETE THINGS, EXCEPT FOR MY WORKBOOK BUT MDM B DIDNT MENTION ANYTHING! WOooO!! OF COURSE I'M PROUD!
  • MUM TOLD DAD ABOUT MY WISH OF HAVING THE EXPENSIVE CAMERA. WELL, I DONT WANT THAT CAMERA SPECIFICALLY. JUST SOMETHING THAT HAVE A WIDE LENS AND SCREEN AND MANY FUNCTIONS! HEHE. BUT I'M NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING!

MADE THIS MYSELF : A SINGLE BITE ON THE HOLY GROUND, AND I'LL BE YOURS FOREVER (INSPIRED BY VAMPIRE KISSES SERIES!)

No comments: