Monday, March 12, 2007

Events

I hate wedding ceremonies. Even though the bride is my cousin or whatever. I just hate it no matter what.
Had to attend a wedding ceremony near Woodlands yesterday. Sheesshh.. The food's okay. But the people's not. Some of them.
The dish-washers were like looking at us as if we just came out of a hole. Major A.I !! But some are quite pleasant-looking. Haha.
And guess what?! There was Ms A. Turned out she was the sister of the bridegroom's father's sister-in-law. Or some sort like that. I also dont understand leh.

Today was the AMP workshop thinggy. It's not a workshop actually more to like a program. Although i dont know whats the difference between them. But i know that whenever there's a workshop at school, it's always about BGR. Gahhh..
Anyway, it was fine at first. But during the briefing part, the brief-er was major A.I !! She was making every explanations that we gave confusing and complicated. She was the one who's very 'bengong' inside. Selenge bacin!

And the refreshments was nice!! Consist of epok2; which i didnt eat, popiah; major TASTY!, and brownie: heavenly!!!!!!! And my group won a box of GUYLIAN chocs which we shared among each other and which Nad dengan muke yg mcm tembok maen sedap2 amek due. Padahal kene amek satu. Tap sabar saje.
But i enjoy it actually. Although i was sleepy to the core. Because the talker was lecturing and lecturing and lecturing.
Come to think of it, i'm still unsure what i want to be in the future.

ARCHITECT -I've always wanted to be one. If only my Mathematic doesnt sucks!
FASHION DESIGNER - Mcm paham. I cannot draw!!! I can only draw in my mind. But then kan, i'm a Muslimah (ceh!) then i'm making trends for the non-Muslimah. Get it? It's like i'm betraying my own style. Get it?
FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER - Hehe. I'm always inspired by the beautiful nature. I love nature to the core of the EARTH!!!
AIR STEWARDESS - Uber cool! If only they allow people in hijab to be one. I would love to travel!!! EUROPE!!!!!
ASTRONOMY- I love stars!! As i said, i'm a nature lover!!! I would be in heaven if i'm dating someone i love under the stars. AAAAHHHH!!!
SHOPAHOLIC!!!!

All in all, i would love to have a job which involves nature, science, travelling and making money!!
And is there a job which requires me to find the history about Roman and Greek Mythology??? Ohhh... I'm so gonna love it.
Although they are just myths, and i'm NOT supposed to believe in it.

Im dying to go the locker!! No books to read. I'm dying for Lurlene McDaniel's book. The book which i last read made me cry. Honestly! Haha. The second book that made me cry under the same author.
About this girl who has a weak heart and a guy who works at the hospital . The guy was in love with her, and not so long after that, the girl likes him too. But her parents hate him coz the guy had a bad record. He was an ex-gangsta. Paling dasyat nye gansta nk dikatekan. And GK, gangsta mane bleh leave kan group sesuke hati.

Anyways, the doctor cant do anything to the heart since it is so weak and they needed a transplant. But GK, the heart can only be transplant if there's a matching blood and stuffs. Whatever it is. And it is always goes to the one who has the critical-est heart.
The girl was supposed to move to somewhere so she can get a transplant there. But two weeks before the girl and her family move, the doctor called and said that they had a matching heart for her and she must undergo an operation that night.
After how many weeks, the doctor finally told her who's donor . But she told indirectly, she hand a newspaper to the girl and clearly was the picture of the guy being shot dead on the street.
Reports said that a group of Latino guys shot him dead. Some sort like shoot and run.
And the doctor said that it was some kind of premonition, as if the guy knew that he was going to die soon coz he met the doctor a month ago saying that if anything goes wrong to him, he wanted his heart to be donated to the girl.

And the doctor passed the girl a letter from the guy which he wrote before he was dead. He said that dont pass the letter unless there's something happen to him And that part which made me cry!! So touching!! Tkleh ang!!!

There was three stories in the book. The first one made me nearly cry, but i cant! I was in the mrt that time. So, kot gile kan nangis sorg2 dlm mrt.

Okaylah. Tata!

No comments: