Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Obsessions


CHANEL 5065 This shade is like so typical for Paris 'Jojo' Hilton to wear. But i like the shape and its colour. But i dont think i like the price. It would at least take me a few hundred years to save up.


DIOR GLOSSY I think this shade is the most 'loudest' than the others. I love the thick white rimmed, and this is like the most cliche for everybody. But whatever. I like it a lot!


GUCCI Like the rest, it would take me a few hundred years to save up for this particular shade. I like the shape which is box-ish. Okay, whatever Hannah. Most of the shade you like are big and box-ish.


MISSONI DONNA I like the designs on the rims. It's not that eye-catching and just right. The picture's bigger than the others so you can might as well observe it more.


ARMANI EXCHANGE Aviator! My favourite! Most of them anyway. There's not much to comment on this shade. It looks so Ray-Ban-ish. But i like it a lot!