My Academic results sucks this time. Heck care. At least i only failed my freaking maths and some of us have to attend the Bridging Course. Haha. AND we have to finish a freakingly thick worksheet. I havent even started a damn thing.
Im pretty busy this holiday. Acey.. No. Really.
Just this week, from Monday to Thursday, me and some of the chosen ones must help the subject teachers to 'cater' the P1s 2008. Okay. Shut your gaping mouth up. I know, Hannah ano budak2?!! Mesti kene maki2 budak2 tu.
Suprisingly no. Not even one had been cursed by me. Haha. In fact, i love most of them. Especially Yusuf!!! Scofield!! Adam!! AAAAAAAAARrrrrgggHH! Cutie pie baby. The girls are pretty cute themselves. But i dont really remember their names. Umm.. Tamlikhaa's and Ifwad's and Munzir's sister. Pictures will be up in a few days. S, i want the pictures!!!! When babe??
Tomorrow's the last day for the Prep Course. Awwww... *whimpers*
Friday to Sunday = Malacca. Shithead!! I havent started packing. Normal. Im Ms Last- Minute-Is-The-Coolest-Since-Its-When-Youre-All-'Gabra'-And-Your-MindBox-Will-Function-More-Properly.
Btw, there was the Teen Sexuality Workshop. Thanks to those who didnt come. Yeah right. Maybe only a quarter came. We were half an hour late. There was the run-and-touch-the-pink-ball game. Huaha. Sel had two envelopes containing 'Youve been contracted with AIDS'. Mwahaha. I was trembling after that game. The same effect after running for hot nuggets during recess.
Oh, for that day,
Happy Birthday Tapz and Tyra!
Did you enjoy the Oreo Cheesecake Tapz? I bet you did. Food beybeh. Who doesnt?
Till here then. Not supposed to be on the computer since my father's been urging me to pack for the trip. Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment