Hello jebers. To all whole lot of you, i'm finally updating! Woohoo.. *hold ur hands up for Mama Jeber. Haha. My new nick from S.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. I've been super duper busy. With work. Acey.. My work is defined as arranging and selling 2008 books. Like my other cliques said, a spine-breaking one. Huahua. But 5dollars per hour?? Nice right.
Andddd.. I bought a camera for myself with my first ever paycheck. But dad chipped in 50bucks. MY FIRST CAMERA JEBERS.
Went to Bugis on Thursday. Bought a school bag since i'm really in need of one and because my old one doesnt look like a bag anymore. Right. Exaggerating. My old one looks very sagg-ish and belapuk. And it smells like a damp bag. If you get what i mean..
*And the 'miscommunication' begins..
They put it so nicely but actually its not. The plan was altered because of just some miscommunication or is it because of being ur self-centered self? Or rather selVES??
But anyway... Swensens was our last pit stop. Nyummeh baybeh.. Shared a Chocolate Fondue with Momo. And U.S French Fries (or whatever) with Nad. *Hannah got all steamy reminiscing about the fries.
I must agree that was the only finest moment for that day. The trio trip to the 'Gothic Costume' shop surely came in second.
AND MOMO, IF YOURE READING THIS WHICH I DOUBT YOU ARE, I YEARN FOR YOUR PSP!
Haha. Anybody selling theirs @ $100??
No comments:
Post a Comment