I didnt mention the part where me and fam spent our day at my auntie's house in my previous post.
We spent our whole day playing games!!! Huaha. Like what they say, it's a Jom Kecoh Carnival. There was Pick-Up Sticks, Five Stones, Rummy-O, Snake n Ladder and BINGO!
I played rounds of Pick-Up Sticks with my dad and hahaha. He won all rounds! Jeber btol..
Then every member of the my and their family played BINGO. Well some didnt because they feared of being smeared on the face with 'bedak cina' which costs only 50cents by the winner. Picture(satu jek ade) will be up later on.
I vowed to indulge myself with all the amusement in life 'puas2' before next year cause duh! It wont be much of a playtime next year isnt it? Come to think of it kan, im not really scared of the STE thing tau, im scared of 'hafal-ing' with Uzt A!! Mwahahahhahaha. Btol tak??! But then, im not making any progress to hafal the surahs.
What the shit..
Then theres the Bridging Course workSHIT. Mwahahahahha again. Its like the nineteenth of december and i still havent start a single thing. OooO.. I love myself la..
I have a dental appt on the 28th. Mwahahahahah again. Then my backbone appt. in February. *sigh..
Okaylah.. Ciao.
P.S About not having playtime next year, just kidding. Come on! ME???? NO playtime???! Ditto!!!
Wont survive la i.
No comments:
Post a Comment