I miss all my friends. You guys miss me not? Mwahaha. Whatev.
Few more days till 2008. Few more days till the start of the school year. Bor-ing!
I wonder why isnt there any of my friends whos online. Sheesh. Are they preparing for next year? Or worse, are they memorising the surahS while here i am with my butt glued to the computer seat and fingers glued to the keyboard??!!! ARGHHH!
Stress aside. You guys must check out Avenged Sevenfold latest video. Check out how hot M. Shadows is. Haha. No la. Tengok tau video tu. M. Shadows looks exactly like Chester. Yes. The hot stud from Linkin Park.
A few days ago, i was really absorbed with YouTube. I searched for people tuning(?) to A7X songs. Well since im currently addicted to their new album. Then kan, i came across this video, Malay guys gig-ing about. OMfG. The keyboardist hot nak mamps sia.
And well, you know (although i bet you dont) that i got a thing for guys who can play the siblings of the piano.
*faints
But then the for A7X tk hot sngt la. Huahua.
No comments:
Post a Comment