Friday, February 08, 2008

Long time no see, morons..

Hello kitties. Since everyone da mcm mengutok pasal i'm not updating so.. i better update la. How's my life? Umm.. Same old, same boring life.
Lessons at school are overloading my brain. There's like tons of things to memorise. Chemistry's killing me. I swear i'm gonna really really really flunk anything that has got to do with Chemistry. Seriously ah. It sucks more than Maths.

I owe tons of people their birthday gift. I owe school the Irsyadee's cds. Haha. I owe myself for being a freakingly freako for being freaked. Wth?

The qiyam last weekend was okay-ish. Sec One's were damn bugger sia!! @$#%&*!@ Sorry Sec Ones. Not! But seriously, dont you guys listen to instructions anymore?! Grrr.. Lunch was super sedap because we were super lapar. Riyadhah was OMG. Wait, make that OMFG. Damn merepek. Ooo.. ByTheWay, haha.. I slept beside an Ozzy Osbourne's wannabe. HAHA.

Lesson learned after qiyam :
- Bring along a blankie or a sleeping bag to avoid having a near death experience of being frozen to death in the musol.
- Two clothes is enough for a 1 day 1 night. NOT four!
- No need to bring an extra pair of shoes.
- Bring extra brooches for forgetful people who forgot to bring their own.
- Try not to bring too much stuffs to avoid looking like a Ninja Turtle wannabe.
- Last but not least, the guys who came for the qiyam were actually masked Banglas.

Random pictures:


Credits to Mr Ezad. Hahahaha. Woohoo! Go FIRE! Muke satu2 lawak abis. Look at Syafiq. Macam baru menang award.

Hannah In The Hat. At Daiso. Nice right the hat?

My makcik's 'latest' cat, Ku Cik. Cute right? Like JubBus.

Guess what banana lovers? It's the new creation for you banana lovers to protect your bananas from getting mashed up. HAHAHAHA.

Done for the day!

No comments: