Monday, February 11, 2008

Photog. 'Club'

Hello baybehs. I'm feeling super rajin right now so better not waste this 'extra' energy on doing something useless. Hehe. Right. So i'm gonna waste my energy updating.

Chemistry test sucks. Okay. It wasnt the paper that sucks. I admit. It was me myself. I DID read about the I.E but its just wont get absorbed into this brain of mine. See? That alone proves that my brain hates anything got to do with Chemistry. Tomorrow's Geog. I'm gonna end this post soon so i can study a.s.a.p. I am a dilligent student. Mwahaha.

Went to VivoCity with Jojo, Momo, Jem, and Mary last Saturday. (Ive just realised that you all have special names. Mine? Just plain boring Hannah. Haha. Whatevs.) Btw, finally! Bought Maira's gift. Syafiqah, yours must wait for like another umm.. Month?? Haha. Sorry babesy. A.s.a.p. Jem's as well. Gonna be ready soon.
Btw again, before that, had a photog. club. It's still an underconstruction club, still proposing to the 'upper-dudes'.

It was interesting. But my batt went flat in the middle of my ecstasy taking pictures. ShittyHead. Learned quite a few number of things.

I guess that will be my first and the last 'class' sey.
Well, we tried out best convincing Mr Ezad not to open this club to other secondary levels. We are that selfish. Duh! Its not at all fun to have other small-ies with you for more than two hours. Fine. I was once one of The Small-ies but i dont think i'm that bugger-ish. I did (when i was a smallie) listen to instructions of people older than me.
Whatevs again.
(This post is ending soon)

Btw again and again, being the lazybum we were (hehe. skrg da rajin sikit), Jem, Momsy, and mue, climbed up Gate A because we were so lazy to went out from Gate B which is out of the way by a few km. It was a heart-pumping experience that i thought my heart was gonna burst out anytime soon. I think i stayed the longest on the gate because i was feeling jittery all over as i scared i would fall like humpty dumpty. I am sure that i delayed every of their precious seconds because i was freakingly scared to get up there (the gate) and be seen climbing burok-ly by those two jeber Sec 5 guys who were hanging around trying to take a video of us being spiderman wannabes.

Thank God we didnt hurt ourselves but my P.E has this teeny hole where it got stucked to the barb wire.

Muhammad and Hafiz were exceptionally cute that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.