Peace everyone.
Pictures wont be up anytime soon.
Shitty shitty bang bang i know.
There's some problems during uploading.
Huakdush!
Sory Maiss.
Tkmo binget2.
Okay.
I seriously need to get out of this house.
My brain is processing slower than it normally does.
Sheesh.
And I'm twice smellier cause during no-school days like this, i only shower at night.
Kaykay.
Tk twice smellier ah.
Somebody ask me out! HUARGH!
Rules :- each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves- bloggers tagged need to write on their blog about their ten things and post the rules.- at the end of your blog you need to choose 2 people you're going to tag and list their names.- dont forget to comment on their site that they're tagged. (HAHA! rules are meant to be broken!)
1. I kind of hate mushy stuffs, but then, i'm a sentimental person. Camane tu?
2. I cry when i'm geram
3. I like guys who can play the keyboard/piano, because somehow i think they have nice fingers and nails
4. I like guys who have nice fingers and nails
5. I tend to stare at people without realising im actually staring instead of justlooking at them. Ehem.
6. I SERIOUSLY NEED A NEW PHONE CAUSE MY F-KING IS A MAJOR F-KING ONE
7. I want to have extensions
8. I like money
9. I'm gonna get my motor license the soon i'm legal
10. I love Scramblers
Extra one,
11. I dont know how to ride a damn bike and therefore, ade hati nk amek motor nye lesen.
i tagged whoever thinks they are my enemies.
rightnow.imgoingtoshower.andthenkillthegermsofboredom.
p.s momsy, aku nga bird. hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment