Mary! I'm updating ke pe! Weeewiitt!
Hello human beings.
Exams are over!!
OMG!
I still couldnt believe it! Eh eh, listen . Can you hear my screams of joy?
Kaykay.
Side-track sikit.
I nak bilang ni satu story.
That day, some of us were supposed to re-take our papers. Me myself kene. I have to sit for my Fiqeh paper due to the fact that i was absent on the actual day.
The paper for that day was Mustolah Hadith, so my brain was like seriously fully loaded. Kay. Tipu sekejap. Not really fully loaded ah. Just that half part of my brain was diagnosed with MH Cancer. The other sectors and sections of my brain nga takot pasal Fiqeh paper cause everything (not really. hehehe) ive memorised tersangkut kat pokok mane entah. So kan gitu, me and Tayn a.k.a Doggeh requested ah tu one of the teachers whether is it possible for us to sit for our respective papers the next day, abe tu die tnye ah ah head @ teachers' room. Just as we were about to enter... This was what the F-King 'head' said,
" NO NEED TO ENTER, THE ANSWER IS NO. EITHER YOU TAKE IT TODAY, OR YOU'LL GET ZERO. THANKYOU " .
Saaaaaabbb! Ni minah kan, seriously is going through her menopausal stages. Thats why mood swings all day long. Hmph!
Turned out Fiqeh paper was alright for a non-learner. (?)
I berserah kepada Tuhan dengan markah yang akan I dapat.
For every paper ah.
Heheh.
STE kan ade? End Of Year kan ade?
[WHATEVS.]
Talking bout exams kan, teringat invigilator bername Mr. N. Hahaha.
"Congratulations. You've just sat for a miserable two hour paper. I hope your BUTTS are unsore. Blablablabla.."
*Insert expressionless face of his* Haha. CamCam.
Then Uztad M.
HAHA.
I like his way of trying not to fall asleep.
I was laughing so keras that i couldnt do my paper with pure concentration. Huak! LawakLawak.
*Insert animated expressions of his* Wait, make that expressionSSSSSS.
To whomS who wake us up during our process of making kerawangs(ehem,cikguZ), ThankYouVeryTheMuch.
not.........
Kaaaaaauuuu..
A scientist have discovered that students who sleep during their papers are actually trying to reminisce on the things they have learned or revised. Having drool(s) on their papers means that they are going to get/gotten (depends on the kepekatan of drool(s)) the answers anytime soon. And for that, it is unnecessary for invigilators to wake them up cause they will eventually wake themselves up by the smell of their own drool(s).
Wowyt. Change of topic.
My family and I had an eat-out @ Earle Swensens @ VivoCity. Time was around nine plus.
For Mother's Day and Nyonya Jean Yip's Nineteenth Bday! Weewitt! The shopping mall itself was packed with human beings. So was the restaurant. We waited for around imnotsure how many minutes till we got a table. We thought of 'running away' cause we found out that the food there was extra lain and extra mahal. But then my poppa didnt mind and lagipon orngnye da tnye table for how many people.
Every member was in a good mood until we've gotten our food. Momma was going "Makan eh. Jgn tk makan. Mahal ni." Haha. I telan la my food Momma. No worrrriiess.Pictures up next. My camera is spoilt seh! Hmph! Ni taken by sister and with her camera.
Change of topic again.
OMG!!!!
I'm really in deprivation of going out with my beloved kawans!
ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!
Next week.
Tak sabar bobey.
Beach. Cycling. Movies. Window-Shopping. EatEat.
MARY.MOMSY. LIBRARY! WHEN?!!!
Change of topic again and again.
After that suckyish paper yesterday, helped Maishy to fill forms of latecomers from SecOnes. Hahaha. Banyak tol reasons.
1. Dyria. (read: diarrhoea) Suspect strong this particular person serious nye diarrhoea smpi salah spell. OR. He/She was reading something about Syria.
2. FAST motion. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And how come you were late?
3. Tot parents nk anta (or something like that.) Still, HAHAH!
Kiweeekk.. Im talking about SecOnes yaw!
Then went back with Maryummy. Jojoey. And Maishhey. My intestines suspect burst ah that time. SatuSatu cracked lame jokes.
ABE TU kan, da sampai Jurong, pergi library kau!! OMG! Rindu bau kat Children Section. Tapi tk pi sane. Mary je nk carik buku. I borrowed 2 books which i seram nk bace. Cause cam mepek gitu.
Kay. I dont know lagi ape nk update. Pictures coming up.
P.S I berjiwangan ah this days. Aaaaaahhh.. Exist ku. Huewwwiitt!
sayannnnnngg.. u kat ne??
No comments:
Post a Comment