I miss the life i had before. Who doesn't really? But at the same time, i wouldn't want to be an old hag still hanging around at school. Haha. I just miss how simple it used to be. When money, wasn't a first-world problem. When I don't really need to think about what i want to achieve in life since i still have those brain-wrecking examinations to go through first! When i don't have a boyfriend ; i hope he doesn't read this, I lurp you bro!!!. Kehkeh. But with everything i went through, it has molded me into the person i am right now. Been worst, been better. I'm still growing to know what life really is, to achieve my dreams. But first, i need a job.
Some pictures to feast your eyes on.
The days i missed. The people I love. And the guy who used to be my best friend. Time flies, time change everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment