Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yawns.

So, i spent hours revamping my page. I think it looks gooooooooood.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day. Meeting Dayah in the morning for the jobfair thingum, and i have an interview at Night Safari later in the evening. Only God knows what i actually applied for. Zzz... Tired of being tired of sitting at home. I think the TV channels are conspiring against me. During the time i was working, or schooling, there were a lot of great shows on air. Which apparently either I totally missed out on them, or failed my examinations. If you know what I mean. Now that I'm free like a bird ; but i guess the birds are busier than i am considering they have to find worms and branches ; the shows on TV are so i don't know, boring? Boring is an understatement. Or maybe looking at it from a different aspect, I guess i've been spending too much time in front of that box that i tend to see repetitive shows. Umm.. That explains.

I really miss blogging. I have a Tumblr which had been abandoned by now. But then blogspot has that nostalgic feeling to it. What's more, Tumblr is too overrated. Everyone has one. I think? And I'm not that cool enough to take cool pictures. Talking about that, Picnik was long gone. R.I.P my fellow buddy. You've been a good spot. :')
Really, this blog shows the stages of my life. From the kentalanxzc days, to this very moment. Still kental, but not that kental to update whatever I'm wearing at the moment.

-__-"

No comments: