CLOTHES:Purple Shirt
MOOD:-
DAILY HOROSCOPE:-
Hiya.. Hows life?? Gotta admit something. I HATE SECONDARY ONES THIS YEAR IN MY BELOVED SCHOOL. Oh God.. They sucks man. They're so rude. Just now me and Jem went to take Fad's mathematics books from her bag.. And they are saying that we're robbers. But their tone of voice are not the joking type but the A.I sort of type. I hate them to the core of this world seh!! Apart from my friends who didnt get promoted. I still love you guys but i hate the ones in your classes. They suck big time!! Fad.. I hope you read this. I really hope that you wont mingle around with those rude/juvenile kids in your class. Though they just one year younger than us.. They really behave more rudely than us..!!
Enough of the stupid/juvenile/rude kids. But actually.. Not all of them. Some are okay and most not.
Tomorrow is my second day of tuition and its a pre-test. Oh god. Im so scared. I hate tests. DUH! Who likes heh.. Anyway. My arabic tests are over. Yeay! I got a fullmark for Quran and not so good mark for lughah which is 26 over 43. Yehyehyeh. At least i pass right?Righhhtt..
Heard that some of my friends are running after one of these new teacher in our school and his teaching us Quran. His kind of good-looking but not that SOOOOOOO..
Okay lah.. Till here then.. I can hear my mum's lecturing. And ehem.. Talking about me. *Rolls eyes*
Dada!!
No comments:
Post a Comment