CLOTHES:Striped tee and brown khaki
MOOD:Stressed out
DAILY HOROSCOPE:
Hiya.. My mum's i think in a good mood. So better make it fast before mood change. Hehehe.. Been a few hours im at home from tuition. The diagnostic test i okay. But the maths test was a bit difficult for me as there's about money. You know about the loss and discount kind of thinggy. I think i did it very badly. Oh My. Help me. I went back alone just now. OTW to bus stop there's this two minah tudong. They were staring at me suspiciously and i give them wat-the-hell-do-you-want-look but they just keep staring and talking to each other. Hmph.. I think i rather have you just bare your unlovely skin. With that kind of attitude.. It doesnt suit for you to be wearing a scarf. And you wear a short scarf with short long tee baring your smelly butts!! Oh My God. And looking at me like dat? Go to hell. Get a life!
And yeah.. I met one of my sis classmate. We are looking at each other. Inside, i asked myself smile or not. What did i do? I smile when i look away from him. Haha. It was so embarassing as i was in my untrendy school attire. What to do?? He's with his family anyway.
NENG still havent get along with ELFIE. Poor Elfie. He was smack like twenty times on his head by Neng. Bad Neng. Bite off your head then you know!!
Okay.. Currently listening to Rumours/Lindsay Lohan. Haiz.. And drinking hot milo.. Nyumzzz..
K lah.. Till here then. Dada!
No comments:
Post a Comment