CLOTHES:Rainbow colour t-shirt with grey khaki
MOOD:Dunno
DAILY HOROSCOPE:Touch base with someone from your past who might be able to shed light on a situation you are facing. Talks will help to clear matters up and allow you the freedom to move forward. Past experience will guide you.
Okay.. So. Today was quite an unlucky day. Cause. I brought my discman along to school with my new-just-yesterday-burn cd. I was going to listen to my discman when it labels there that the discman is error. So.. I open the discman lid and found out that someone stole my cd. TADA! As simple as 1 2 3. I don really know whos the culprit is but i hope that his/her hand will swell. Ish3. Bad me. I was totally dissapointed. But now still a bit dissapointed but whatev. What happened is long happened. Haha. What the heaven.
Today is FRIDAY THE 13th and i think anything that have three in it will be unlucky write? Keh3.
And tomorrow which is SATURDAY THE 14th will be my tuition. And i mean a real tuition. Not like the old one which i went to one of my teacher's house and her hubby tutor me mathematics which sucks because he's kind of slow. As in the movement. Not in the brain.
It's been like three days he didnt come to school but today he came. MsgED him but he never reply. So.. i guess i wont layan him for the entire year. Hehe. Found out that he have an older sister whos skooling at WAK TONG but i never knew that all along. I guess i never knew him as i tot that i really knew him. I wanna forget him as theres many fishes in the water but oh god. Ive liked him since Primary Five and suddenly i let him go just like dat? (Is it the right werd to say let him go coz he's not even mine yet.) Whatev. Only GOD knows. Fate Is Always Will Be In The ALMIGHTY Hands.
So far i can cope with my mathematics at school which my 'father' is teaching. But maybe .. A little bit of them i didnt understand. I hope that my tutor will be tutoring me the same thing as at school yeh.
I've decided to copy another cd just like the other one but a bit change of songs. So now it's ready and i wanna keep it safely as i don wanna the same painful thing to repeat itself again.
Now.. About school. I like sitting between NAB and SAL coz they're the quiet-type of people when it comes to studying. You noe when the teacher is teaching. And really ah. I LOVE NAB!! Coz she encourages me to study. To be frank im not a lesbo heh. It's just friend love kind of thinggy. One of my resolution this year is someone to encourages me to study and it is fulfilled. Alhamdulillah!And another one is to finish reading the HOLY BOOK.
Okay. Till here then. Tata!!
No comments:
Post a Comment