Hey guys. I said that i'll post some of my family pictures but heck no i dont! Sorry. As my title says, 'forgetful me'. So, as usual, today tuition except that today is SA1. Whoa.. I must admit it man. I dont understand heck of the maths paper. It's totally different from what i study in school and also a lil' bit different from what my tutor teached me. Haiz.. Confirm one. I'll fail. But if lucky fate is by my side, i hope i pass with a bit of flying colors. I gotta admit again that the english paper was also quite hard. There's two passage. One about sushi and another about the life of Agatha Christie (i like her books!). Haizz.. The first passage which is the one about Agatha Christie was very difficult. I mean, the questions. But thankfully, i managed to answer all of the questions. Boohoo! I want to cry. I'm so stressed out about the Mathematics that i spent all of my this week saving that is only 4 bucks (thank GOD) at sweets. Haribo, Two Fruitella, Milo Bar and a Conneto ice-cream. Buhh.. I so regret what i've done.
Newae, i saw a student from Swiss Cottage at my tuition. He's Secondary Four but well, he's good looking but he looks a bit like snobbish. But i cant judge people by their looks right. I saw him at school and also in the 7 11. Huh!! I nearly melted onto the floor. But yeah, i controlled myself. Cheh! Egoistic-ness.
I went back straight. Didnt go to the library. Around 4 o'clock, when i was eating, my sis msgED me saying that one of her friends wants to borrow our tent. I was like, okay whatever as long as he go up the staircase instead of me meeting him at the carpark, but well no no! I must go down with my curry-smelled hand (i was eating masala okay!) to lend him our tent. Haha! It's no biggie actually. He was with his friend which is my sister's ex-classmate also. I must say he got a nice bike and 'nice' hairy legs. Hahaha! (He got the same name as my doll actually!! Arent that's a cool thing?)
Tomorrow i'm going out to my friend's house to finish up our science project, which to be honest, we havent even started yet. So, right now. I gotta go. Tara!!
No comments:
Post a Comment