Sunday, April 16, 2006

Memories

Hiya! Nyummyyy.. I'm digging in the Ferrero Rocher chocolate greedily. I got it yesterday from someone. (someone special in my sister's heart. woah.. sentimentality) Burpy!! Went to a wedding ceremony at Jurong West. I dont really know who she is. My father's or mother's side i also dont know. Kehkehkeh. Too bad. There were like only a few human there when we got there. Thank Goodness. I ate 'nasi briyani' with 'rendang lembu' (my fav.) and 'acah'. Sides, i ate honeydew only. Still full. Actually, ate 'prata egg' (ahaahaha) at home. Burpy!
My sisters' are out, so therefore, i can hog on this computer as long as i want.
I want to show you guys some of the pictures i just scanned. Most of them are my parents and grandparents. But there's only like two of pictures and none of sisters's. Sorry!
Later!

No comments: