Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Solve here Solve there

Wooohh.. So long never update. Yeah yeah. I know. The same usual BORING dialogue i'd always used. XO *YAWNS. Like no one would ever care as no one would ever visit my blog..

Emm.. That's a bit of 'untied' bonds between me n S. I started it first actually. Hehehe. No Big Deal. I assure you. Just some boys stuffs( you wont believe it i just said that) that is so not important now for me. And my life.
Today is PROPHET MUHAMMAD's date of birth(more like to be accurate birthday), so 'banyakkanlah berzikir ke atas beliau'. My mind is so blank-O right now. I dont know what to update cause it's been like 10days i never update and all the memories in those precious days just fade away. Dada memories! Bon Voyage. Okay, babbling about.
So gueesss what?? I got my M on Monday. First time ever. Hate it. But what to do? Haizz..
Just now sat for Test 3 science and maths paper. Easy? Maybe. Difficult? Not so. Average? TRUE!
'Ve been reading about true confessions of a family man. Was great book! I love it. The book is by Ken Swarner. And it's based on his true life story. The author combines all the jokes and the seriousness in his lifre together in this book. It was real Joke the book! (Ooppss.. A bit of SINGLISH there) I really hate his children's attitude, but whatever, there are still young. But his son is so full of bimbo-NESS.

Okaylah.. Till here then. Me dont know what to write more. Cause me is feeling sick. Me nose is filling with mucus for i to drink with a straw. Me thought it's very nice. Me throat hurts. So many phlegm that me never ever wants to throw away even for Heaven's sake. Me very dont like it. Till here then.

P.S ME WANTS TO GO TO HI-5 CONCERT!!

No comments: