Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good Times Have Arrrivveeedd!

Heylo guys!! End of exam. Well, i'm a bit too late cause it end on Wednesday, but whatever!! Nahu was tough. LIKE HECK!! And Maths Paper, emmmm.. I can say it's a bit difficult, cheh, a bit only eh. Okaylah the paper (hahaha.. So singlish-nesS). The pie chart was hard. Everybody i asked was unsure about it including me (",)
There's no great things to talk about.
This Friday, me and my family and my auntie's family are going to Malacca to attend a wedding ceremony of whom i dont know. We're staying there for 3 Days and 2 Nights. I cant hardly wait!! My first time going back to my grandparent's village. I've ever been there but i was still a baby and i was kept under a 'tudung saji' afraid that i might be bitten by the mosquitos. Oh.. How Cute. So Funky. Wakkakkakakaka..

Okaylah.. I dont know what to write. Tomorrow's schooling (BORING!) and hope that i would get some of my exam papers back and hopefully i pass with flying colours! AMIN!

No comments: