Hello guys!! One? Two weeks? Or whatsoever date i didnt post? Hehehe.. Me.. Who dont know right? Always delaying things. Well, i'm so sorry that i didnt post my family pictures. Yep, you guessed it! Very forgetful me.
Anyway, skipped tuition on Saturday as mum insisted me on attending my cousin's bridal ceremony. It's not really insisted but just 'asked' me to. Whoa, thankful GOD for that! I really had a great time at my cousin's bridal thinggy, or more like marriage ceremony, in other words 'nikah'! Met with other cousins and catched up with them. Really had a great time, took pictures and so on. Dont forget, EAT!! Nyummeh!! Just love it.
And yeah, saw all the kitties at my aunt's house. There's like six of them! Half of a dozen! Just like my mine! Just love catslah us! (hahaha, very the singaporean) And some of them are caged in a big cage outside the bride's (or is it the bridegroom for a male?) house. All of them are gorgeous( is it the right spelling?) -looking!! I love them all!
Today didnt do anything much at school, just some lame revisions that we must do. I'm totally scared to be honest about my exams. Well, i seems to be slacking a bit. Like for example, while people are studying, i'm busying blogging about my life, haha, to be honest again, i actually wanted to print out notes for History Of Islam(haha!) but then, the internet just kind of like hypnotised me to blog!! Waaaahh.. Very lame reason. Okaylah, gotta go now! I want to concentrate on my studyings!! (If I Can)
P.S Hopefully i'll remember to post my family pictures and also the pictures me and sis took at the ceremony! ADIOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment