Thursday, May 11, 2006

Untitled

Hi guys. Yesterday i wrote and extremely long post. Cool huh. Whatever. Just now was Maths Paper I and Malay Paper III and Tauhid.
Tauhid and Malay Paper III was okay. But the Malay Paper sucks man. It was the sort of listening thinggy. Oh God! How boring was the voices. Haiz. No comment ah guys.
MATHEMATICS SUCKS!!! Really man. They only set for us 1 hour for our Paper I. You're right!! Too Short Right?????? Ahhh.. Even 2 hours is too short for me. Yeah, you guessed it. I'm a 'sloth' in Maths.


Well, this are the pictures of a real sloth and the fake one.








Hahaha.. What a lame thing for me to post their cute pictures. Neway, just now went to SWENSEN!!! It was a special occasion actually, yeah you guessed it again! Advanced Mother's Day and also Belated Birthday for my Sis.
Maybe(again) if i'm not lazy or i never pretend to forget, i will post the pictures taken on the way and at the way.
Ahhhh.. No More things to post already!! Tara!

No comments: