Hello again peeps. Tomorrow's schooling again. For the bridging course thinggy. Which is ONLY for an hour. Boohoo. So the early. No point going to school. Then on Sunday going to IMM and LIBRARY!!!! with Syera and Mary. Weeeee.. Library baby!! Cant wait.
Anyway, Mr Pimps and Mrs Ple (pronounced as PEARL) have landed itself on my face. OooOo.. Naughty them. Actually, it is just a small non-visible dot, and i applied some Oxy, waaaahhhhh.. instead of vanishing, its 'appearing'. Worse. Bigger and Tougher. Heh.
Ummm..
Mdm B asked us to write an exposition about friends are important in a teenager's life or some sort like that. I wrote crap. As usual. Nothing new. I'm just waiting for my marks. I bet it's lesser than 20. Hehe. I get 27/40 for my previous compo. 27??!! Haha. Sucks to the core of English. I never in my life got a 30 for my compo.
Oh.. And i'm really impressed( right word right?) by Tonek's or Mrs Yoyo San's compo. AAAAAhh.. Way better!! It's as if she just pluck it off a book. Jgn kembang kembang, kang meletop.
Mdm S tunjukkan this clip about death. It was scary actually. Duh! Death you!!! Well, that just proves that my iman is not strong yet right?? And the background music make it more creepier, but i download it anyway. So i can tobat. Sheesh..
1 comment:
Oh, ok. Aku kembang. hahah.
Post a Comment