Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What's With Him?

Two long weeks i'm not on the internet. And my inbox was full of junk emails. Huhu. There's a purpose i'm online today, well, i want to print some notes on geography. Wahah. Talk about being a nice girl. Which, i already am. Hehe.

Actually, i pitied NabMo who's really like 'semangat-an'. So, i thought of putting something on the board. About geography. Cause i'm the subject rep. Haha.

Anywayyyyyyy, ummm.. This particular teacher was bonkers today. He didnt scold my class or anything, he was like, EMO!! Eeee.. I dont know what i felt for him. Maybe A.I and even pitiful. A.I cause he's too emo and sensitive and pitiful maybe cause there's something wrong with him and he didnt want to tell us. And he said that he 'salah org' but actually it means 'salah anggap'. 'Salah anggap' bout my class. I think.
What??? He thinks all of us are angels?? Ahahaha. Dont play play. Ade tanduk di sebalik tudung. Haha. A new peribahasa.


Sheesh.. I wonder if he's coming in the class tomorrow. ( -___-' )

Ummm.. Ape lagi ye nk ckp??

Oh.. Read from someone's livespaces. She mentioned something about friends. True friends. I mean. I was like, i'm not included in the list???? Hahahah. Honestly, we were like partners last year. And some of them who's mentioned in there, i wonder, huh??? i never even once saw you talking to them. And she's totally changed okay???!! During House Practice just now, some of us are required to be in musollah according to their house games or whatever it is. Sat beside her. And i can really feel the awkward-ness between us though i made jokes throughout the hour. But that's more to it about her. Umm.. I wonder where has all her tudong gone to?
Guess the bond between us is just a stupid mud wall which falls apart if there's not much love from the sun. Pepaham la sendiri. I'm not jealous okay. Just disapointed.

Eh.. I got a question for you guys who reads my blog, AM I A LOUSY FRIEND?? Or much more better, DO i have friends, Who really care?
Truthfully, i dont think i have.

No comments: