Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm A Killer Female Dog

Hello readers.
Wait eh. I forgot what i was going to say/type.

Did i sound like i was going to commit suicide in the previous post? Haha. Hopefully not. And of course NOT. I'm still spiritually and physically alive in this world. And please, commiting suicide is a great sin!
Anyway, to Mdm B(as if she's reading this) thanks for the comment yeah? Okay. Surely i know that she's aint reading this, but i'm too embarassed to express my gratitude in my journal. Haha. Talking bout self-esteem.

Well well, my sister's back from work and well, a bit DMS. Hmmph.. Shut up okay?? I'm not like purposely using the computer!! I've got some research to do. And because of her, well, my mum starts to nag. Gahh.. %^#$@!#$
Always like that. TKLEH TGK ORG SENANG.

Girls, have you done the hw Uzt. A asked you to do? Research on Imam Shafi'i. Ive done it. Thank God!
Maybe if i were to finished a bit later then they know what i'm actually doing!

And last and the least, i'm proud of being a MUSLIM. I've always been proud of it actually, but after reading some of the articles in WIKIPEDIA about MUSLIMS i'm more proud-er. :]
*walks off with bulging BBs. (Haha. Eeew..)

Oh yeah, i think eh, i must stayback everyday of the week. YOU HEAR ME???!! Everyday of the week!! Except friday.
Monday- Being peer-tutored (umm.. it's hard being either too dumb or too clever)
Tuesday- Netball practice
Wednesday -MAYBE handball practice
Thursday- Netball practice
Friday- None

Friday there's classes for the PURE-nts. While Saturdays is the A Math-ents.
Tsk.. tsk. See? It's hard being either too dumb or clever. Being too dumb means tuition. Being too clever is peer-tutoring, outside classes.. Blablabla.

P.S Mary Mary, where i thou?? Mary Mary, i/we miss thou!
P.S.S Mary, klu every Saturday ade A Maths while Friday ade PureS, cmne nk gi library together?????

No comments: