Saturday, June 30, 2007

Children of Boredom

I'm feeling downright from hell. Well, the title explains it all doesnt it? I got no books to read, but since school have started, i must jolly well spend all my good reading time on school books. Blegh! As if.

Being super 'rajin' yesterday, i wrote down my targets for the examinations and paste it on the wall. But it kept falling. Is that a sign that my marks would fall too?

I thought of taking Biology the following year or maybe the next two years. Yeah, i know, most of the intellects were planning/planned on taking Biology. Why the sudden interest? Good question. I was going through some Poly booklets and most of the additional subjects they wrote there was Biology. Hehe. Okay okay. Pemikiran jauh. Shuddup. But i mean, Biology doesnt hurt right? Well, i did do well for my Physics.. But Cehm, nah.. I was busy concentrating on Physics (because it involves Maths) that i just kind of flipped through Chem. I can do well if i study it more like what/how i studied for Physics. Yes yes?? I can masok Pure too! Haha.

By the way, Stephenie Meyer rocks. Since the past months, i've been dying to read her book, Twilight. Then i got to know that Tons has the book. OMG.. Best crazy (best gile)!! Vampire.. I cant resist!! (Shuddup to whoever thinks that books about vampire is super eeeww.. especially JOJO)
And now i realise that i kind of share the same interest with Tons and Jems, isnt it Mary?? Just one book that i agree on/upon.

Monday. No school! Going out. Cycling! Shuddup. Dont laugh. And. Maybe. Beach-ing?? Since Nad's momma'll be there. I'm sure theres food! Haha. Bad Hannah/Honey. And. Forgot. Library! Remember? I'm dying.

hi. ni mira. wAaAaAAAAAAak lu! to my sister.

hi five !!!! (yek eleh!!) wak lu!! again!!


Okay. That was a moment of boredom between the HEK ELEH/WAK LU SISTERS.

Someone's feeling super PMS-y, right? ??? Just like those rare moments that occur occasionally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah maybe you should take Biology. Dayah Tapa pon kate die nk kan. hmmm.
oh yeahh stephenie meyer rockss bebeh.

Hannah Tora said...

haha. why are you encouraging me eh?? cam funny gitu. i mean, in a positive way lar. and uh huh, meyer rocks like shit! but i prefer book 1, twilight which is WAY better than the second, right?!

Anonymous said...

lol ok lah tu i encourage you!

anw, I agree with u. the second is a bit, like, boring.