Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Back

It's been centuries since i've updated this freaking blog.

I might be a bit yesterday to talk about the trip, but to hell with it right? Haha. It was super duper fun. But i wish we could stay much longer. I want to go to the Strawberry Farm!! Boohoo!! And i want to have the kompang's boy number! Haha. Joking. I'm not that gatal. Puh-leez!

Ohhh.. I miss Mak/Ayah and also the motorcycle!!

We ate at Swensens yesterday as to celebrate Father's Day cum Mummy's B'Day cum My Parents' Anniversary. Nyummeh.. Not that nyummeh la. I da jelak you. Tkleh ang. Before that watched Fantastic 4. Ahhhh.. Gerek nak mamps. The day before watched with sissy(which is now currently gone. :( ) Shrek 3. Gerek nak mamps jugak.
Like duh.. Free you. Sape nak tolak..

Hehe.

I'm damn freaking bored at home. School re-opens next week. I want to go to school but at the same time, i dont. I want it to be holiday throughout the year, but still, at the same time, i dont. What the hell's wrong with me?

I'm going to join them 'cater' the A.I-ians a.k.a Pre-schoolers tomorrow and hopefully till Friday since sitting at home rotting is like a death penalty which is worst than 'layan-ing' the kids.

Not just that, since nobody's at home..

Where the hell are you?? Come back home.

No comments: