Sunday, June 03, 2007

Slow-ness

My computer is like damn slow today. So slow that i can finish a couple pages of book while waiting for it to load.

I was trying to escape from going to my mum's friend's daughter's wedding, but heck! I spent like around 5 hours there. Eat, give out the berkats, sit, give berkat again, sit then eat again. That's all what i did. Not to forget, to ogle, wait, not ogle lah, eew.. pervet-ic betol, eye-wash the guys there. Haha. Blegh.. And yeah.. Tk lupe utk mengumps(at) and mengut(ok).Haha.

HAHA. There was this guy who stalked/s my sis just now. Hahahahahaha. My sis was inside the 'toilet-rocket' doing whatever in there, the stalker thinking that inside was his friend, he shook the toilet!! #%$#^& Hahaha. Twice! I was such a lame-ass just now, i didnt know what to do.
SORRY KAK!
From that on, he was like grinning devilishly whenever he's in her sight. Eee..
Kalau hensem tkpe jugak kan?? I think he was trying to apologise or something.

Btw, there was a resemblance of Bala just now! Haha. But he's lighter in shade, but my other sis said that he's fluent in Arabic! Hahahaha.

Two more days till Cameron, but i havent packed yet! Woohoo Hannah!
Cant wait to see my friends! $^#$&$&

OH JOJO, OH JOJO! Okay2. Tak expect anything lar. I mean, klu tanak tkpe.. (Kong asam eh aku..)

P.S Sorry my post this time is like super-shitty nak mamps.

No comments: