Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How Do I Love Thee?

Hola gente del mundo~! That's, hello people of the world in Spanish. The people sounds a bit like gentel doesnt it?? Haha.
No i'm not learning Spanish. I wish i do. I wanna learn to speak French too. And all of the LOVE LANGUAGE. Best right?? Arab tk pass nak blaja language laen.. Choy! Must think positive right?? Huahua.
SooooOO.. How's life today?? What happened?? Life's okay. Nothing major happened. Oh WAIT, something MAJOR happened. I was labelled the STD contractor/girl. (Contractor??) Which was quite okay since it was just circulating in the class. But NOT okay when Syera mentioned it too loudly in the bus. OMG!

Had a teeny weeny talk with Mr Ismael a.k.a Mael Storm during the end of his class. He asked about both of my sisters.. Blablabla.. Then talked about me pursuing my studies. He said i dont have a model figure of an uztazah. Haha. Is that good or bad? Then i 'korek' his life plak.. I asked about him travelling around the world. Wallllauu!! Florence??? Venice?? Scotland?? Johore???! WTFishball!! Oh.. Kidding bout the Johore part.
I'm damn jealous of you Mael Storm!!! Best la his life..

Mdm Byezah changed our table arrangements. Which i must say i was quite un-amused. HOT SEH!! Tk kene kipas. But nevermind, there's an additional neighbour in front. Presenting 'MOMO'!!! Yeay!! She's sitting with Ms Tail(get it Mais?? Sel?? Maira??) and Ms Nudist.
Btw, myself, Sri Mary and Syera, had a talk in the bus about us leaving the school and blablabla.. Oh God.. I dont know how to describe how scared am i!!!! I do know la actually. Two more years!! OMG!! I dont wanna leave my beloved friends, teachers, school and maybe beloved new school! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

*hannah had a panic/anxiety caused by insanity attack then collapsed on the keyboard, but still got the sanity to typed this thing..

No comments: