Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm Snow White's Evil Sister, Snow Black!

Hola~ everyone! Happy Fasting to all Muslims (who actually fast) out there!! Yeay!

Since its the Holy month of all months, i will try and keep my mouth shut from spitting out any unnecessary words or comments or whatever that is 'harmful'. So far, i think i've succeed. Only a little. Ehehehe..

Arabic Oral was WAAAAAaaaaaaayyyyyYYYY NOT okay!!!! How silly can i be??! I forgot Sir Raffles's name have a Stamford in between! I end up reading 'setamfurud'!!! And for Tengku Long, I really forgot what i said. But i know it sounds a bit like 'tankau lunag'. ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Muhadasah. I dont know if it counts if i answer/ed the questions in perfect sentence. If it doesnt, THANK GOD! OH. And the part where Uztad M. asked what are the ways to prevent dengue from spreading.. I forgot whats the Arabic term for insecticide. I only know what insect is. I end up saying *dreng dreng* 'Rasshu al amakin bi BYGONE!'

I SO TOTALLY FLUNKED MY ARABIC ORAL!!!!

I un-dampen my moods by sitting and playing in the rain. With Jem. I took multiple shots of still life. With Jem's phone. Sorry and Thanks Jem. For the phone. And. For being my model for a couple of hours. And. For being with me. For a couple of hours.

I SO REALLY NEED A CAMERA OF MY OWN!!

Went to Jurong West library with Mary and Momo. One thing i love about that library is that it have tons of books that i really want!! But i still prefer my beloved Jurong Library but WITHOUT the mats and minahs. Sorry guys! NOT!

I SO WANT A LIBRARY FOR MYSELF WITH SO MANY CHICK-LIT/FLICK, VAMPIRE-FLICK, AND WHATEVER BOOKS THAT SUITS ME FOR MYSELF!

No comments: