RANDOMLY:
I took/stole this picture from Filzah's blog. Sory and Thanks Peach. No fair. My face is bearly visible. To those who have no clue where the heck am i.. Three sets of black tudungs. I'm the middle one.

HAHA. I'm damn visible. Hip hip HOORAY!! Me and Fatin imitating Yasmin. HAHA. Sorry Mint.

YAY!! Super visible!! Look at how Tapa's devouring the biscuit.

S3IH07!!! I'm super invisible. So does everyone else! Yay!

On the staircase landing. Ooooo.. There's an orb on/at dagu. (Chin eh?)

My former group. The AZAB ILAHI! Huahua.

Because of some explicit(PG-15) contents in this picture that was made by myself/me, i decided to edit this picture. Thankyou.

Awww.. We will miss you Uzt!!! Tapa cute kan gitu...

Okay. I dont know when Maira snapped this picture. But it's a good one. Everyone's having a great time laughing their ass of. Especially Fatin.

Presenting my 'MOST MEMORABLE ITEM', ALI. JoJo's in love with him. Sorry for the 'belapok-ness'.
No comments:
Post a Comment