Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Moronic Weekend

My stomach ache has been bugging me for the last two days. Hiishh..

Will be having Arabic Oral this Saturday. Best kan gitu?! Tk sabar! Right..

The 'camp' thing at MakRip was clearly, absurdly boring like manure or i would rather describe it as s*** or even faeces. But i would like to keep the things i post here clean and decent and polite and cute. Haha. I think it would have been okay if they group-ed us according to our own class/school. But then, what the heck?? That's not the point right? TeyNet!
Sorry to say this, but i dont like my non-schoolmates in my 'usrah' group. At first they were quite okay. Some of them by the way.
Thenn.. TeyNet! All sorts of (their)colours starts to shine through. Weeeeee..
We parted without even looking at each other. Huahua.
Are they the ones who are tenet or is it just me??

If they want to bitch around, i dont mind. I can. I could. I will. I would.
But actually, i'm just a nice-to-the-core-of-the-universe girl. Haha.

OH!! Btw... The search for the stupid, damn baju kurung is finally *dreng dreng* OVER!! YEAH BABY YEAH!!!

Going now! Should've been doing schoolwork. Ehehehe.

ECLIPSE!!! OMG!! GONE GOO GOO GAGA OVER IT!!!

No comments: