Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Feather-Dusting my blog

Howdy everyone! Bring along with you feather duster and a mask if youre reading cause this blog is seriously full of dustmites and etc.
Kesian my blog. Isolated. Abandoned. Godforsaken. Etc. Whatevs.
I'm updating now, so dont complain. So, i hate my life. Currently. There's like tons of things to do - but i'm not doing anything [but at least i'm making progress by staring at it using my eye power] - and there is like what, millions of things to memorise - but i'm not memorising anything because i am busy spending my time complaining rather than trying to do it. I want to hibernate ah. Wake me up when Hari Raya comes.

Today is a school day. But i'm not at school. Cool or what? NOT! Boring ah. But i dont wanna risk having 'maps' everywhere again like yesterday and live in suffer of aches and cramps. MAJOR EWW! SO, i would rather sit home and spend my time on the internet which i missed dearly. Heheh. Internet-pervo.

I wanna list down the things which i havent done yet (read: homeworkS) , but i fear of the teachers who read this and then would chase me for not doing it.

Talking about teachers, why are teachers starting to 'infest' our blogs eh? I mean, i know that having a blog means you dont really need privacy but then with teachers reading our blogs.. Umm.. I dont know what to say. It's fine for me that the teachers read our blogs but just dont take it too personal if we complain on something which somehow matters the teachers UNLESS we really direct it to you with crude words or names or whatevs.

Hooray! Tomorrow volleyball. EH WAIT, sh*T!!! No members of the same age in FIRE! ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!! Jeberon tol.. What a loner seh.

Okay okay. Bore-mites are starting to come to get me. I better think of something to do before i'm being eaten by them.

Bye2 for now. Hopefully this is not the last goodbye for this month. Huahua.

No comments: