Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spell with me, M-E-P-E-K!

That word burn my ears!

Let it burn! Dont extinguish it people! Let her become ear-less!!! Mwahahaha.. That was soooo last qiyam! I dont know why the heck was she with us that day, and if she's gonna be with us AGAIN next qiyam, i'm so gonna make a scene! Anyone with me?!

Back to shkool thinggies.
Alright. English and Malay oral was like citot you! I was stuttering the whole time! OMG! Seriously. Brain damage kejap seh. I didnt know my ilmu pengetahuan can be so damn cetek about all these Jamu stuffs. I didnt know post-pregnantwomen take Jamu!!! I said Indonesians yang amek Jamu. HAHAHAHA! YES! DAMN KECITOTAN I KNOW!!
So today Mr Z. is absent. Umm.. I think he's fed up la with us. Sampai tk datang shkool. Possible no?

Lagi ape nak dibualkan? Oh yeah. About last qiyam. At night, it was extra super duper cold! Sampai menusuk kalbu dan tulang. It was raining heavily and there were zaps (?) of lightning and thunders and i woke up in the middle of the night ke pe! Anjat beybeh! It was so loud and the 'impact' was so mampat that i think the musolla was lifted up from the ground.
Then, munajat lak. Somehow i still havent found someone who can make me cry with their 'rayuan'. Or maybe it is not the right tempat. Sheesh. Memang not the right tempat ah because kan, i nye hati lembut tau. HAHA! Conpem ble cair anytime but somehow time munajat jadi stone cold. So suspect not the right tempat ah gitu. Lagipon.. Ade ehemm kan.. Hehehe. So tkleh nanges ah gitu. Buruk cam beruk ke pe. Yeah right. NO la. Memang tkleh nanges.

After the qiyam, helped to usher parents who are registering for their P1 wannabes next year. God! The front gate was like a mini zoo for insects! There were ants, different kinds of worm, spiders, and most geli was FLYING UNKNOWN BEINGS! One nearly flew in my face seh! No manners btol!

These last few days, i think there was not a day that i didnt sleep in class. Free period! Must spend it wisely! I dont know why im so restless these days. I obviously didnt burn my midnight oil studying.
GOD HANNAH! SLACKER! I dont know la when will my study-time! alarm will goes off. Mother of all serious ah, im slacking behind rabak punye.

Alright ah. Till here then. Chiiiow!

No comments: