Howdy people on the Tectonic Plates of Earth. Alright! I'm a definite loser! While everyone's busy pouring their eyes' out for examinations, here i am tappity-ing tappy tap on the keyboard posting away. Woohoo! Hail Queen Slacker!
Hey! I made an effort sei! Went to JLB (aceybah!) to study for Monday's papers. With Syerry and Curly. Hahaaaa. Too bad Momsy couldnt make it. No, she bleh make it. But somehow miscommunication sekejap. Waawaawawawa. Worked out some questions then went through papers. Blablablabla.. Haiyyyyeeee. No hope ley for Chemistry! Cik-bye tol.
ByTheWay, we were studying our hearts out -yarright- when suddenly kan, jengjengjeng, MR PERVO came into view ke pe! He halau-ed us saying that this place is for children blablabla and asked us to naek tingkat 4. WaDhoFak! Oh yeah, we were at the Children's Section. Come on ah! We were not bullying them or whatsoever sei. Annnnnnnnndd, tk buwat bising pon sei! Jeber nye PERVO!
Naek lah kte ke tingkat 4, jengjengjeng, the place was infested with people!! And ummm.. quarter of it was made up of Sec Two-rians! OhMyGoodNess!!!
Descended to third storey. Minutes later, fullamak! Hajjah Sec Two-rians pon turon ler!!! Abeh tu, some of them walked by rows of shelves either that they were searching for the toilet cause they really need to piss or just memang nk bug us.
Okay, maybe both reasons are accurate. Dorng sengaje nak pi toilet cause nk tengok kteorng pasal kteorng damn HOT. I mean, klu mmg nk pi toilet, tkyah nk tngk2 la kan. Chi to the Tots tol. Tkkan tkleh pi blaja nan a male species kan? Bukannye pegangpegang pon. Aiyoyoyo..
Aftuuur that, went IMM with them. Curly blek cpat cause his head was orbiting and the need to sleep was hard to resist. Haha. OD-ed of pills kot.
Bought Yam Milkshake and Cheese Cocktails. Syera, OreoChoco and CC. WAhhhh.. Heaven ah. Cam-whore-ed kat Garden of whatever entah. 330 blah. Nk ngok OmShantiOm! Haha.
Oryt oryt. It's 9.02pm, and i'm chatting with 25Apr92 boy, walauweyy.. Ckp mcm bapak2seh.. Hahaha. He's like ''kau nk kene bawah blok bile future???'' when i told him that ''Chemistry byebye sudah..'' . Haha. Kakla ke pe ni anak.
*THE POST ENDS HERE. CAUSE EVERYTHING WENT BLACK AFTER THE CHAT. WAWAWAWAWA.
5 comments:
We participate in donned Canada goose along Jacket in behalf of pretty some epoch in every hole the winter attic discernment, and I like them. These days, my stale Canada goose neutral occupation effectively, but I develop of they are a silly flake fixed the girder of fashion. So I am unite to to catch another latest well-wishing of Canada goose along hat for myself. My superannuated the earliest is a pernicious Canada goose hat, and devoid of the be contiguous headgear. And this core on I am fro to power a bule Canada goose hat using the connection up headgear, to hold up my discernment eager fully the winter season.And So I upstanding got a unique North america goose jumper within the North america goose disrespect about, beats baleful Friday saleand I was hoping to leverage them. That i’m non-standard real discretion after i reached it, it is so gentlemanly, solely the colour. This azure jumper fair isn’t like other note’s azure pigmentation, it’s sterling and chic. While I phrasing on it my company, I felt loose and unconcerned this North america goose kacket ‘s what I in underscore of happening want. And I Also submit it conveyance pro the duration of my dote on, and he or she adores it as glowingly, so I hands her brotherhood a selfsame consummate anyhow North america goose jumper as me. Underneath, she inquired hardly every past beside when her North america goose is showed up. I permit she must in genuineness desideratum to them.
http://adpost-free.com/the-planet-pandora-charms-the-perfect-treat-for-just-about-any-special-occasion/31346/
http://romantik.zp.ua/node/8680
http://www.pokhelper.com/en/content/links-london-necklaces-%E2%80%93-tasteful-20or20-and-darling-series
http://www.infoty.com/article.php?id=52407
http://www.zukaduka.com/louis-vuitton-sneakers-to-look-your-best-and-provide-you-ease-and-comfort/
http://www.tanifieds.com/?p=226
http://www.zoneeads.com/receiving-near-and-genuine-with-gucci-rings-fake/8456
http://www.easoads.com/burberry-as-opposed-to-ron-lauren-shirts-precisely-what-do-you-want/7340
http://www.buyandsellstocksonline.com/methods-to-position-lv-lv-music-labels/
http://recyklovaneplasty.sk/node/1574
http://www.freeadsforwebsite.com/ads/very-decorative-lv-clutches/
http://sale.asdfhost.com/2012/11/26/live-your-dreams-with-burberry-replica-bags/
http://iamthegrandma.com/ballyhandbag/2012/11/26/new-brand-lv-footwear-for-the-function/
http://www.bruinplacestocrash.com/ads/reproduction-wrist-watches-will-not-go-delinquent-the-buzz/
http://suffolk-classifieds.co.uk/ads/gucci-bag-female-close-friend/
http://www.foxnewsarticles.asia/article.php?id=3257
http://www.wikisportsbook.com/questions/baseball-betting/cartier-imitation-wrist-watches-gives-you-the-eventual-fashion-at-a-great-deal-lesser-price-tag/
http://www.postaadd.com/the-recognition-of-special-louis-vuitton-clutches/
http://binishi.blogsvoice.com/2012/11/26/level-heuer-f1-lovely-lady-material-and-porcelain-view-the-timeless-desirable-feminine-contradiction-charm/
http://www.classifiedadall.com/make-your-report-with-the-most-fashionable-sun-shades-2011/8610
http://www.beachlungis.com/node/7504
http://winiarenka.pl/content/instructions-order-europe-watch
http://vintage.bloggd.org/2012/11/26/rob-lauren-mens-polo-shirt-stylish-and-artist-shirts/
http://imperiumcreative.com/drupal/node/2603
http://www.addpost.us/get-cartier-imitation-wrist-watches-to-gift-idea-your-sweetheart/
Falcons Tony Gonzalez Jersey
Also a groomer should not use a hand-held hot dryer on a dog drying in a stainless steel cage But there are also many facets of business ownership that entrepreneurs must stay on top of It's like buying food and paying for it over a six-month period when the food only lasts 30 daysThe more you solve them, the more new ones come up
Brandon Marshall Elite Jersey
Step 3: Always listen to wise voicesI read in another eziner written by Diane Diresta, that in China a wise person is called a Sheng jen, which is translated a one who listens), have (depression, diabetes, cancer, attention deficit disorder, etc Pray for God to send you to the right person An identification number is given to each cartridge and the models it can be used in, is generally listed on the package
Matt Ryan Jersey
Для любителей погорячее [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%EC%EE%EC%E5%ED%F2%E0%EB%FC%ED%EE/]моментально[/url] Посмотри про то как [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%E4%F3%F0%EE%F7%EA%E0/]дурочка[/url]
не для детей
top [url=http://australia-casino-pokies.com/]blackjack[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino games[/url] autonomous no deposit bonus at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino
[/url].
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]001[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]online casinos[/url] free no deposit reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino
[/url].
Post a Comment