Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hail Queen Hannah!

Wello people of the Earth! Hannah's back with her second April post. Wooohooo! Marha Marha! Oryt.. Malay and English composition. God! I have no confidence at all ke pe!! Serious seh. But sometimes kan, the times when my confidence is so down-low after a paper, are the times when my marks are actually quite acceptable. Huahua. Just hope mcm gitu ah turn out.
BoohooooooooooooooooOOO! Then tomorrow ade geography test on that tectonic thing. Testerone tol! Eh wait, bile seh nak amek? Besok kan ade bahas lagi!

Bahas just now was disappointing. I mean, they did really great. But tak menang. But tkpe.. Besok ade lagi. With God's will they will win la eh.
Oh btw, I MISS YOU LA BAHAS BEYBEHS!

Lagi ape ye nak bobal.. Umm, after bahas tadi, ate at McDonalds. Laugh here. Laugh there. Tk cukop lagi kat MRT sambung. MangkukzzzZZZZZZZ.. Haha. Tkpe. LOVE YOU ALL!

Okay kay. I end now la eh this anak post. Tengok klu ade pape lagi nnti.

No comments: